A Motivating Collection of Super-Funny Storybooks That Teach the Eight Parts of Speech
By Liza Charlesworth
Learning the eight parts of speech is painless with these hilarious storybooks that target and teach nouns, adjectives, verbs, adverbs, pronouns, conjunctions, prepositions, and interjections. Includes a BIG teaching guide filled with lesson, engaging worksheets, and mini-book versions of every storybook. A great way to sharpen kids’ reading AND writing skills!
The 8 books include:
1. The Noun Hound (nouns)
2. The Adjective Fairy (adjectives)
3. Verbman to the Rescue (verbs)
4. The Adverb Farm (adverbs)
5. The Princess and the Pronouns (pronouns)
6. Gary the Conjunction Guy (conjunctions)
7. The Preposition Pony Show (prepositions)
8. The Interjection Section (interjections)
Includes Box with 8 16-page storybooks plus 64-page TG. storybooks are 8 x 10; teaching guide is 8 ¾ x 10 7/8 .